Support the Podcast & Crow’s Path
Want to support this podcast and the awesome work that Crow’s Path is doing? Well, you’re in luck: we’ve spent hours and hours at the drawing board developing a fool-proof 3-pronged plan of support:
- Tell your friends about the podcast: Nothing like you, a micro-influencer, helping us get the word out about The Single Acorn Podcast.
- Leave us review: Like, rate, and subscribe and blah blah blah. Definitely helpful to have 5-star reviews on iTunes, Google, Stitcher, Spotify, or whatever else you use, but really we just want your honest feedback. But we really, really want that 5-star review :)
- Become a patron: Both the podcast and the newsletter are a labor of love. But who says you can’t pay for love? Become a patron and watch your money metamorphose into amazing Crow’s Path programs
- BONUS IDEA: We’re always looking for fan art, questions, ideas for future shows, and, of course, postings to the Woodland Message Board we can read out on the podcast. Feel free to contact us in regards to these topics or anything else that’s on your mind.
1. Tell your Friends about the Podcast
It can be hard to weed through all the noise and find that perfect podcast to accompany you on your commute, at the gym, or out in the garden. The “Friend Stamp of Approval” goes a long way in helping us get our show out there (it’s how I found the “Whatever Happened to Pizza At McDonald’s?” podcast). So if you’ve got a fellow nature nerd in your family or a friend who’s just a little too into collecting twigs, why not send ’em a link to your favorite episode?
2. Leave a (5-star) review
We’ll gladly take a 5-star review (positive reviews help others discover the podcast), but more importantly we want to hear your honest feedback about what you want to hear more of, what you could do without, and any other suggestions for the podcast.
3. Please consider supporting Crow’s Path on Patreon.
The podcast is produced by Crow’s Path and made possible by the generous support of our awesome patrons.
Sign up today on Patreon.com or make a one-time donation through PayPal to support the podcast and Crow’s Path.
Be sure to check the archives for old episodes.
And get in touch if you have an idea for a future blog post, newsletter issue, or podcast episode!