Crowâ€™s Path cancellation policies are based on our investment in staff, program planning, as well as equipment purchases before your program. We cannot recover our expenses if you cancel. Short-notice cancellations often prevent others from attending. Our instructors design programming, gather materials, and commit themselves based on enrollment. By following through on your financial commitment you are supporting the work we do and valuing the time and labor of our staff in making our high-quality programming possible.
Once accepted into a camp, deposits are non-refundable, and payments are non-transferable. If you need to cancel, please be in touch as soon as possible. Our refund policy is as follows: if you cancel
- before June 1, you will receive a refund of any payment beyond the deposit for each camp
- after June 1 and more than 2-weeks before camp starts, you will receive a 50% refund of any payment beyond the deposit for each camp
- any time 2-weeks or less before camp starts, we cannot offer a refund
Under Enrollment Cancellation:
In the event that a program is cancelled because of under enrollment, you will receive a refund of 100% of any payment, including the deposit
- Donations made in an amount above the base rate of the program are nonrefundable.
- Any payments (even “non-refundable deposits”) will be returned if you are unable to participate in a program due to lack of approval (or partial approval) of a financial aid request.
Cancellation due to an Extreme External Circumstance: (Natural Disaster, Pandemic, Other Unforeseen Act of Nature)
Â Cancellations due to extreme or unforeseen circumstances are rare, and we do our best to make alternate arrangements to run our programs so long as we can do so safely, in compliance with local and state regulations, and in alignment with our mission and philosophy.If we cancel a program due to extreme circumstances
- after registration but before final payments are due, you will receive a refund of any payment beyond the deposit for each camp
- after the final payment is due, no refund will be offeredÂ
COVID19 Update: Specifically for 2020 Summer Camp
At this time we do not know whether or not summer camps will run as normal. We are closely tracking updates and will continue to respond to the evolving public health situation in accordance with the Vermont Department of Health and local regulations. It may be that we are able to run camps, that some camps are cancelled while others are able to run, or that all are cancelled. Our updated policy for summer camp families is as follows:Â
Â If you cancel
- before April 15, 2020, you will receive a 100% refund including deposit
- after April 15, 2020, deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable, even if we must cancel due to COVID19 or another other unforeseen external circumstance
If we cancel due to COVID19 or other unforeseen external circumstance
- after June 1 and more than 2-weeks before camp starts, you will receive a 50% refund of any payment beyond the deposit for each camp in which youâ€™re enrolledÂ
- any time 2-weeks or less before camp starts, no refund will be offered
- Summer Camp payments are now due in full on June 1. If we do not receive payment by that time date, spots will be offered to the wait-list
- If your family chooses to keep your child home for any reason, or if we send your child home due to symptoms of illness, no refunds will be made