Last January was the inaugural Crow’s Path sticker design contest. We had some truly excellent submissions, but in the end it was Kileigh Hannah’s brilliant Frederick Castor Olmstead who won the day!
And now it’s time for round 2. So here’s the skinny on the contest: We’re inviting each of you, young and old, to create an original drawing of a Woodland Creature for the 2021 Crow’s Path sticker!
- Create a character: Drawings should be original characters inspired by the forests, lakes, and mountains and the critters that live in them. They can be real, imaginary, some combination of the two, of your own design or one inspired by Crow’s Path lore.
- Name your character!
- Send us your drawings by January 31st
- Mail drawings to 21 Decatur, Burlington, VT
- e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Woodland Creature”
- Wait: Our staff will select 3 finalists
- Vote: After we’ve chosen the finalists, we’ll send out a note in February and you can vote for your favorite of the 3 designs
You may enter as many drawings as you want, and both adults and kids are welcome to enter the contest. Finalists will get some free stickers and one of our staff will write a short story starring the winner’s character!